job opportunities ::Current Openings:
Job Opportunity: Church Business Administrator
We are now accepting applications for the position of Church Business Administrator. The current church business administrator is retiring. The church is located in Houston, Texas. The church has 3,500 members and a total income of over $4,000,000 per year. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A job description is available upon request. Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be mailed to the following address: Mr. Tom Basile, Church Business Administrator, Clear Lake United Methodist Church, 16335 El Camino Real, Houston, Texas 77062
Job Opportunity: Director of Student Ministry
Clear Lake United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas, is seeking a full-time Director of Student Ministry to join their team. Located near Johnson Space Center in a metropolitan area, Clear Lake is an active and friendly church who is Christ-centered and mission minded. The Director of Student Ministry will work with the Student Leadership Team and the staff to develop and grow a well-balanced student ministry based on the church’s three-part strategy of Worship, Connect, and Serve.
The Director of Student Ministry will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in all student ministry programming and supervise student ministry staff.
- Develop relationships with students from 6th to 12th grade, their families, and volunteers.
- Equip by recruiting and training parents and volunteers; and, by seeking personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure that student ministry records and facilities are well kept and tended.
- Nurture students and families throughout life events.
- A personal commitment to Christ
- Joy in teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Experience in a student ministry, preferably a large church setting, and in planning events with a strength in delegation
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Skilled with technology