children & family ::
|August 13: “Wacky Wednesdays”...
this new event will be a drop-off Kids day in program.
* For $20/child, $50/family max per day, you will be able to drop your children, ages 6 months-rising 5th grade, off for a day of fun from 10am-2pm. Each “Wacky Wednesday” will feature a theme with special guests like clowns, magicians, and more! The kids will enjoy games, crafts, stories, free play, snack, and more! Lunch will be provided by families individually.
July Registration is CLOSED! please join us in August...
[ Click here to register ]
Parent's Night Out - Saturday, August 9
Time: 5-8pm; 2nd Saturday of every month
[ Click to Register ]
• Children: 6 months - 5th Grade
• Price is $10 per child
• Spot contingent of payment
• Limited space per age
Register on the link above and pay online to reserve your spot!
Bagel Breakfast - Sunday, August 10
8:30am, Fellowship Hall
Are you hungry on Sunday mornings? Join Children & Family ministry for a Bagel Breakfast Fundraiser!! We will be serving bagels, cream cheese, yogurt, and treats in the Fellowship Hall.
Blessing of the Backpacks & Fall Kick-Off - Sunday, August 24
and Fall Kick-Off
All Worship Services & Open House at 11am- Sunday Connect Groups
Join us in all of our worship services Sunday, August 24 for a special back-to-school blessing along with a special keepsake to remind you of your church family when you start school the next day. Stick around to check out our Sunday Morning Connect Groups at 11am. Parents are invited to stick around and meet your childrens’ connect group leaders and find out more about our curriculum.
Sunday Connect Check-In Policy
Children and Family have incorporated a new security system for our Sunday Morning Connect Groups. Only parents and appointed guardians will be able to pick up a child. Beginning May 4, 2014, we will be using Check-in system for all Children's Sunday Morning Connect Groups.
To ensure the safety of your child, all children must be checked in by a parent or guardian. There are 3 convenient locations for checking in your children: The Flanders Counter, the Wesley Center, and near the doors of the Elrod Building. If you have not enrolled in the Check-in system please visit the Children and Family counter.
Tips for a successful Sunday Morning Drop-Off:
* All children 3rd grade and younger will receive stickers. Write your location on the child sticker and place on child, retain your pick-up sticker.
* If you lose your pick-up sticker, simply reprint at one of the Check-in stations.
* Leave your cell phone on vibrate, so we can contact you if your child needs you.
* Volunteers are here only until 12:15PM, please be prompt in picking your child up!
If there is another adult you wish to have added as a guardian of your child(ren), please email the Children and Family office at Childrens@clearlakemethodist.org.
Help Us Guard Our Angels! Preschool & Mother's Day Out
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Ellen Curtis, Director at 281-488-0327 or Jennifer King, Finance Admin at 832-240-4701. Thank you in advance for your generosity, your commitment to safety, and your continued support of our ministry! We certainly could not do this alone!
Summer Sunday Morning Kid's Connect - Small Group Leaders Needed!
Children and Family are in need of short-term small group leaders for the summer months. Leaders choose 1 month of the summer to lead a class of children in partnership with another adult or teen. The age levels are: Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st grade, 2nd and 3rd grade, and 4th and 5th grade. All classes take places during 11am services. All curriculum and training is provided. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to volunteer.
Boot Camp 2013
Boot Camp 2013